"Live Less out of Habit and more out of Intent"
It is a wonderful feeling to live out of intent rather than habit and a great way to do this is to set goals and have a plan as to how you are going to achieve those goals.
Further to Danis #motivationmonday post last week about goal setting and having a plan, we want to know what goals, be they short or long term, you have set for yourself? If you haven’t made any or if the ones you set have been forgotten about, don’t let another month just slip by, take some time to think about it and get them written down on paper.
We love talking to you girls about your goals and the best strategies to achieve them so make sure you hit us up and have a chat with us. Once you have decided on your goals, feel free to email them to us and we will make sure you are kept accountable 😉
Some of you have already spoken to us about your current goals but for anyone who is a bit stuck here are some suggestions:
- Reduce refined sugar for the month of May;
- Set a km goal to hit for the month;
- Reduce alcohol to 2 glasses a week for May;
- Hold a Plank for 90 seconds by July;
- Attend X number of Stellar classes over the next 6 weeks;
- Complete the e.g. City to Surf in August.