"Lost your winter workout mojo?"
In winter there is no denying that it's hard to stay motivated when it comes to health and fitness!
Here is some quick tips to to keep your goals insight and come out the other side with a spring in your step!
1. Start early! Get a good training pattern happening before winter hits.
2. Train with friends - you are less likely to let them down.
3. Sleep in your workout gear so you can just roll out of bed and get going.
4. Reward yourself for consistency. Train 5 consecutive days, treat yourself to something nice eg manicure
5. Invest in some new training gear! You will want to show it off to your training buddies.
6. Participate in exercise that you enjoy. This will make it easier to get up and get going.
Remember, the only one you are letting down is you by not turning up or making bad food choices.
We have plenty of classes on the stellar timetable to choose from with your training buddies and there are endless healthy soups/casserole recipes on the Internet to keep you warm and satisfied (trust me I have googled).
You've got this.