"All about arms"
This is a great workout for the upper body. If you happen to have some light weights at home, feel free to use them for the arms circles or you can use a few cans equal in weight from your pantry.
As always make sure you warm up your upper body with maybe some planks and/or incline push up. Say 45 secs planks/10 push ups then repeat.
Once warmed up complete the following sequence –
* Walkout to plank x 10
* Push ups (toes or knees) x 20
* Tricep dips (straight or bent legs) x 30
* Arm circles (15 in each direction – keep your torso still) x 30
* Travelling plank (knees or toes) x 20 – (10 each arm)
* Lateral plank walks x 4 across =1 set x 10
(this one will get your mind working LOL – I was struggling)
Note - See different option to lateral plank walk in the video link
Stretch your shoulders, chest and triceps after the workout.
Have fun with this one.