“End of Term 1 Bootcamp Fitness Test”
If you gave this a crack when I posted it at the beginning of January, it’s time to re-test!
1. 450m run plus Max effort burpees to the 4 min mark. Rest 1 min.
2. 450m run plus Max effort squats to the 4 min mark. Rest 1 min.
3. 450m run plus Max effort hand release push-ups to the 4 min mark. Rest 1 min.
4. 450m run plus Max effort squats to the 4 min mark. Rest 1 min.
5. 450m run plus Max effort burpees to the 4 min mark.
Score is total combined reps of burpees, air squats and hand release pushups and can be compared to your previous score or if you didn’t do it previously save this post and give it a crack - it would be perfect to do whilst you are away over these Easter school holidays as it uses no equipment 👌🏼 Let me know how you went!
NB - Max effort means that you literally put everything you have and a little bit more to get out as many reps as possible (whilst maintaining form of course). The one minute rest shouldn’t be enough but your going to have to suck it up and make it enough 🙊 #sorrynotsorry
These chicks 👆🏼 have been putting in the effort every week and the proof is in the pudding...they absolutely smashed it this morning in the foggy darkness! Inspirational effort beauties - so proud of you all 💕