"Be the change you want to see in the world…"
We don’t need a few people making big changes perfectly, instead we need a big number of people just making small changes imperfectly...
This is how we will truly make a HUGE difference 👫🌏🌱💫
Comment below with one or two small changes you will make this week that will make a difference to the world we live in?
Me first 🙋🏻♀️
1. I’m going to be more mindful and make sure I choose a few more in season veggies. There are many reasons why this is important eg out of season veggies are grown in artificial conditions, generally far away so they need to be transported long distances thus increasing their environmental footprint 👣 which we want to avoid 🙅🏻♀️ Not sure what’s in season? Head over to sustainabletable.org.au for a list.
2. I’m going to take a bag to pick up rubbish on at least one walk around the bay this week 🙌🏼🚶🏻♀️
Here are some more simple ideas:
- Don’t have a keep cup? Get one 😉
- Use reusable shopping bags.
- Reduce your animal produce intake by having 1 or 2 animal free meals...many people don’t realise that agricultural farming is one of the biggest contributors to our environmental issues 😢
- Make a visit to your local farmers market for your veggies.
- Start a worm farm.
- Meal plan mindfully to reduce your wastage that goes into landfill.
- Plant a tree.
- Walk to work today.
....the list is endless!
So comment below and tell me one or two ways that you can contribute this week?
Be the change you want to see in the world 🙏🏼