A massive congratulations to Allison for October’s “Member of the Month” award.
Allison joined Stellar in February this year and set goals around building strength, focusing on clean nutrition and losing a few cm around her waist.
Her dedication to training 3 times a week has been impressive. Even throughout winter months, her commitment and attendance never wavered.
I am happy to report that Allison has noticeably lost cm around her waist, is fitter and much stronger than when she started. I know I can give Allison bigger weights or push her harder in the cardio sets and she will always give it a go. More often than not, she does surprise herself! You go girl!
We asked Allison to answer a few questions for us and this is what she had to say –
1. What is your biggest achievement since joining our health & fitness group? My fitness has improved and I've become leaner, however my biggest achievement is surviving winter, training at 5:45am 3 days a week.
2. What is your favourite type of workout? The ones that really hurt the next day... and the day after that.
3. What is your main health and fitness goal for the next 12 months? To look great in a bikini for Greece in June '17.
4. Share your favourite recipe with us? Check out Allisons recipe recommendation here.
5. Hit us with your favourite motivational saying? Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get.
Allison has received a $30 voucher to enjoy a meal at “Store Espresso” Leichhardt. Well-deserved babe.
Dani & Jess