Do you love mango and coconut?
I personally think it’s a match made in heaven
Check at this amazing recipe by my fusser eater!
Mango, Coconut chia pudding:
- 1 cup coconut milk or coconut water (I also add 1TBS of plain coconut yoghurt if using coconut water)
- 3 TBS of Chia seeds
- 1 TBS maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 fresh mango peeled and chopped
- Desiccated coconut to decorate
- In a jar put coconut milk (or coconut water and coconut yoghurt), chia seeds, maple syrup, vanilla extract.
- Stir, seal it closed and give it a shake to refrigerate overnight.
- Spoon contents into 2 x bowls in the morning and top with diced mango and coconut.
- Sometimes I also add 1-2 TBS of muesli.