"Member of the Month - July"
This months member of the months wins.....A new boat!!!! Hee hee we can only dream 😂 Although there is no boat on offer we are so excited to announce that Margi is the July Member of the Month and as a small token of her efforts Margi will be enjoying brunch on us at Revolver Cafe in Annandale!
Over the years, Margi has always proven to bring her 110% to each training session and we love having her energy in every class. Her dedication and commitment to your fitness regime is amazing and doesn't go unnoticed!
We asked Margi to answer the Member of the Month questions and here is what she had to say:
1. What is your biggest achievement since joining our health & fitness group? First and fore mostly returning my body to a pre-baby state!! Before Stellar I had no idea what a plank, mountain climber or baby maker was!!! Secondly, with Dani's help and experience taking a leap of faith with pelvic/bladder surgery in January and now after 6 months recovery and guidance, am just about back to normal (only much better in certain places 😜).
2. What is your favourite type of workout? I'm not a fan of lots of running but I do love a workout that has a combo of both cardio and weights with a killer set of abba dabbas to finish.
3. What is your main health and fitness goal for the next 12 months? Am going to really give that roll of fat on my lower abs a go!! What purpose does it serve!!!?????
4. Share your favourite recipe with us? After 3 weeks in Vietnam recently, I'm loving rice paper rolls stuffed with greens, shallots, coriander, tofu, prawns or chicken and some lovely spicy sauce. Easy to make and kids love them in their lunch boxes too.
5. Hit us with your favourite motivational saying? 'You don't they the ass you want by sitting on it!!'
Thank you gorgeous for being an inspiration to us and other women! Congratulations again xxx